In wake of the kumbabishekam, Annamalaiyar arappani kuzhu volunteered to undertake uzhavarappani and to paint the compound walls of the temple.We on behalf of Manavur village thank every individual, who have stepped up to help us in completing this pending work, which we are sure, would not have been complete, without such massive and dedicated participation.
Due to the massive size of the temple, volunteers from Shri Adalarasan's Thirukovil Uahavarappani Mandram joined hands with Annamalaiyar arappani kuzhu.
- Temple walls are of 10 feet high
- Area to be covered is approximately 14000 sq. ft.
- Over 80 individuals participated in the uzhavarappani
- A group of 30 representatives reached Manavur on saturday 25/02/2012 and stayed there overnight
- This group started the work early in the morning by 5:30 AM, while others joined them on 26/02/2012 morning
- Notable among the participants is Shri Jayaraman, a physically challenged devotee without both the legs
- Women devotees were also present in large numbers and engaged themselves in cleaning various Sannadhis.